When permitted by applicable ethical rules, it is our pleasure to pay a referral fee to referring attorneys at the successful conclusion of a case we accept.
We understand that referring attorneys may have a variety of concerns about referring an injury case and we are sensitive to those concerns.
We also understand that many attorneys may not necessarily “know it when you see it” when it comes to medical negligence.
A few of the following examples illustrate cases that have been referred to us by general practitioners, criminal defense attorneys, corporate lawyers, and insurance defense attorneys.
- Mother lost part of her uterus after c-section due to failure to treat an abscess;
- Nursing home resident known to be a high fall risk fractured hip shortly after admission to a nursing home;
- The radiologist failed to properly read the mammogram leading to a delayed diagnosis of breast cancer;
- The patient died of a heart attack within hours of discharge from a surgery center.
- A failed revision of a gastric sleeve leading to severe blood loss and sepsis.
If you would like to discuss a potential referral, please call us or contact our office.